- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Purchasing and Supplies Management or related field of studies.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, with good planning and monitoring skill.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables).
- Experience with planning systems such as Just Enough is a plus.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills with a technical understanding of inventory management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining inventory at maximum levels; supervisory or lead functions required.
- Monitor and track raw material usage in production runs.
- Reconcile and confirm daily production orders.
- Track and report efficiency and yields associated with inventory/production.
- Reconcile raw materials, all sales loads, and track/report in breakage, damage, and loss.
- Report to management/supervision daily out of stock items/materials.
- Perform weekly age analysis and report any close dated product.
- Assist in the training and development of departmental personnel.
- Manage inventory levels and produced product replenishment to surrounding Sales Centers.
- Create and prioritize product replenishment s to meet the demand replenishment plan.
- Generate and review daily reports.
- Prepare and file reports.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their application online using website http://www.theworkexchange.net upload your CV form or using email firstname.lastname@example.org apply before August 3,2016.Address: Cameroon St, Zergaw Building Office No:602 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Phone: 0116392191/ 0929288363